Saturday, 18 January 2014

Jasper Jewellery

     I find joy in browsing new products online, and one of my most current discoveries is Jasper Jewellery. Based in Ireland, they specially make unique, classy, and high quality Swarovski Crystal Jewellery at everyday prices. It comes really handy as they arrive in a beautiful presentation gift packaging, free of charge. Their products are created by world's leading emerging designers, and reaching out to suppliers as far as Europe, Middle East, Asia, and South America to keep them updated of latest trends and designs.
 photo DSC_3768_zps16e30838.jpg
 photo DSC_3771_zps88cd917b.jpg
I feel in love with this Gold Coral Necklace & Earrings set. The colour is quiet bold for what I usually go for, but that's the whole point why I've chosen it, to get out of my comfort zone, and try something different.
 photo DSC_3775_zpsc069f16b.jpg
I also treated myself with Gold Pendant Necklace. So cute that I couldn't resist but get it as well. Can't wait to wear them for my upcoming birthday in few weeks.
 photo DSC_3776_zps8fa138b9.jpg
Check out Jasper Jewellery's website for more of their great collection. They also offer free delivery worldwide. Don't forget to use the code "mnemonicreveries5" to get an extra €5 discount, valid only until 31st of March 2014.

2 comments:

... Love to know what you think =) ...