Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Black Lace

 photo DSC_2614_zps5fda6bdb.jpg
 photo DSC_2610_zps8591a025.jpg
Dress c/o Madam Rage, New Look Bag & Shoes
     I kept telling myself to avoid black for a while, but here I am again wearing yet another black number. It's just one colour I couldn't get myself away from. I'd love to explore other bold colours like yellow, green, or maybe neons, but I admittedly find it difficult to look for things to pair them up with.      This dress from Madam Rage is a great new black addition to my wardrobe. The lace detail makes the dress really pretty and feminine. For party outfit, you can never go wrong with LBD (Little black Dress), and I chose to wear mine with high heels, and gold sequin clutch bag to add some shimmer. 

12 comments:

  1. Looking lovely! You have beautiful hair!
    I'd love it if you dropped by to my blog at
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com and if you like, we could follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you June! Checking your blog, and I've been following you already from ages ago.

      Delete
  2. you're very pretty dear =) love the lace dress and your hair =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely!
    your new follower Beba
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning ! you cant beat a classic fitted black dress! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Poppy, you can never go wrong with LBDs. x

      Delete
  5. OMG... sexy!!!
    puti-a na nimo oyyy mkaputi jud diay ang tugnaw noh... miss you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... Salamat Te Hyds. Sa lighting ra na oist

      Delete

... Love to know what you think =) ...