Sunday, 13 October 2013

Lady in Red

 photo DSC_1366_zpsed9fc5e8.jpg
Missguided Dress, New Look Bag, Primark Shoes
     This post is way looong overdue, but would love to share what I wore on a date with hubby to celebrate our 2nd year wedding anniversary last August. We went out for dinner, and thought we might try something new for a change... Not a good idea! If you want to go home with your stomachs full, I'd say stick to a restaurant you know, or check the review at least before going there. The place we went to is actually nice, but the serving is smaller than I expected. I was in the mood to eat that time.
     But anyhow, what I wore on our date is this figure hugging dress I picked after winning one of Missguided's many contests some few weeks back. It was really tough to pick one from their site. I end up picking this dress because it's a good base to any outfits, and don't own a red one yet. For that night, I wore it with simple accessories, and now that cold season is here, I'll be wearing it with layers of jumpers, coats, and finish off with warm, comfy boots. 

3 comments:

  1. pretty dress! thanks for dropping by my blog by the way.. :D


    Roma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous dress, I love the fit.
    Looks great with the bag and shoes too.
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

... Love to know what you think =) ...