Monday, 6 May 2013

Polka Love

 photo DSC_0883_zpsbd8783d8.jpg
 photo DSC_0884_zpsbb83b79c.jpg
     Worn this outfit when I went to visit my in-laws for an afternoon tea in their garden. When it comes to meeting my in-laws, I try not to put too much make up on or wear anything revealing, so I picked this cute dress to make me look sweet and adorable in front of them. Have I done a good job? I hope so.
     And honestly, I've never been this excited to see the sun! It has been continuously wet and cold here, and no wonder why a lot of Europeans who travel to hot countries appreciates the sunny weather so much. I'm so looking forward for my next holidays, but I'll just have to enjoy this warm(ish) weather in the garden for now. 
     Don't forget to enter the Wardrobe Direct competition to win their gorgeous red lace dress!

13 comments:

  1. amazing look, love your dress <3
    kisses beautiful!

    http://moccaetcanelle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello fabulous one! do you know na you're one of my fitspirations?! ang lawas dai giunsa jud na! hahaha... hope everything is great in the UK!:)

    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. Salamat Eden. Ma conscious man sad ko :P

      Delete
  3. awwww.... pretty! :) like your dress! <3

    Jewel Clicks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww loving this polka-dot dress with contrast belt :) Nice style, thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the dotted dress looks very pretty on you!! love the color too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donah! its toni here. i just moved to a new blog domain so i followed you again! i hope you can update your link! id really appreciate it! thanks a lot!

    toni www.perfumedredshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. those looks are so dashing and gorgeous.! i love it

    ReplyDelete

... Love to know what you think =) ...