Thursday, 28 March 2013

Gloomy Day

 photo DSC_0448_zpsd52c53a6.jpg
Jumper-Primark, Leggings/Shoes-F&F, Necklace-H&M, Bangle-gift from mum-in-law
 photo DSC_0463_zps5bde73fa.jpg
 photo DSC_0460_zpsb78adda9.jpg
     I thought I was gonna skip this outfit post as I found it Spring inappropriate. But this past few days, England has been experiencing a blow of wintery season; snowing, windy and most of all, it's freezing! I just hope summer will come very soon. Had enough of this cold.
     So for this post, I'm wearing a simple and casual outfit, something I would normally wear when I go shopping with hubby or catching up with friends or family. The studded leggings is what I love most about this outfit, it's a little upgrade from wearing just a plain black pair.

8 comments:

  1. Great outfit ! love the pants !!!
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know ! :)

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yulie! Yes, would love to follow each other. I'm one of your newest follower now :)

      Delete
  2. Great outfit, hun :)


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So grateful you dropped by my blog :)Thanks so much Casper&Pearl ladies! x

      Delete

... Love to know what you think =) ...