Sunday, 24 February 2013

Red Jeans and Leopard


 photo DSC_0746_zpsca0e4ca0.jpg
Mavi Jeans c/o Sojeans, H&M Top, Ebay Cardi, New Look Shoes, Primark Necklace
 photo DSC_0752_zps497f0500.jpg
        I'm so happy to show you my new Mavi Jeans, thanks to Sojeans for this wonderful gift! I was so excited when I got them in the post and immediately tried on different pieces I can pair it up with. Personally, I'm always drawn to animal prints, so I paired the jeans with a leopard print cardigan I got for a bargain in Ebay, New Look high heel shoes for added height (not so lucky with long legs I'm afraid), and just a minimum necklace from Primark.
 photo InstaSoJeans2_zpsee73eed5.jpg  photo InstaSoJeans1_zps12b247d8.jpg
    Above are few of the snaps I posted in my Instagram account. The Mavi Jeans I picked is a low rise skinny, which for me is also great to wear on warmer seasons by pairing them up with light tops, laces or chiffons. I still have few months to work on a flatter tummy without trying so hard to hold my breath. I know this is going to be a lame excuse but being in a cold weather makes me just want to do nothing. Better snap myself out of it soon.
     By the way, Sojeans are offering great deals in their website at the moment so better grab your favourite items before it's gone. Cheerios!

6 comments:

  1. Like2x nako imoha jeans don, red2x pa jud nya nickname pa jud nako ang name sa jeans. Love it! Ma ing ana unta ko ka sexy oi! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw oo diay noh. Mavie man diay ka... hehehe..

      Delete
  2. wow sexy!! =)
    i love your figure DM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfit! The red denim with leopard print cardigan work so well. You absolutely nailed this look!

    - CJ and Katherine
    www.ourmode.ca

    ReplyDelete

... Love to know what you think =) ...