Thursday, 14 February 2013

Peplum Top and a Bit Grown Up

 photo Peplum_zps73136279.jpg
 photo DSC_417_zpsc895a424.jpg Top-River Island, Belt/Skirt-Primark, Tights-F&F, Shoes-New Look

     This peplum top has been in the closet for a long time and never got the chance to wear it until my birthday last week. As what I mentioned in my previous post, I was looking for something that makes me feel a little more grown-up. Finally in that late-20's bracket and I just feel the need to dress my age. I opted for a black and white birthday outfit because it's one of the easiest one to pull off. Monochrome is a bit boring so I added a brown belt to accent around my waist. Anyway, it's officially Valentine's Day, and I hope everyone is going to have a good one. Me and hubby are off to Bath for a night stay. Both of us haven't been there before so I'm sure it's going to be fun!

2 comments:

... Love to know what you think =) ...