Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Snowfall

 photo IMG_0105_zps2fe864f3.jpg  photo IMG_0103_zps4baafa07.jpg  photo IMG_0109_zpsfc973c72.jpg  photo IMG_0114_zps84fa89a1.jpg  photo IMG_0126_zpsea0d2a53.jpg  photo IMG_0122_zps7d9bd19e.jpg
     So that's the first month of 2013 almost over now. But before that, I'd like to share some of the snow photos we took on our stroll to town few weeks ago. I know I've been in England for nearly 2 years now but I still never got myself ready with all the constant weather changes here. I hate myself for that. I need to set some life goals and start listing the things I need to do to keep me on track. So far, January wasn't that bad at all. I got my visa/passport back after waiting 6 months for it; recently got hired in another (better) job, better talk to my current manager and sort out my resignation; finally got hold of Iphone 5 after using my self-destructing Nokia 6300 for 5 years, that's me kept telling myself I'm not going to change my phone unless I found something I super duper like; and lastly, the blog awards I receive and getting featured in Bloggers.com makes me so thankful that this blog is actually worth visiting. Love month February is coming soon, and so as my birthday, looking forward to it.

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures and I love the snowy background !

    http://fashionramble.com

    Best,

    Anastasia // Fashion Ramble

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures and your outfit is very nice *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, cute cute... you look cute!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    IG @gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pic. and interesting blog........... keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

... Love to know what you think =) ...