Wednesday, 9 January 2013

My 2nd Liebster Blog Award

     Few of the many things why I enjoy blogging more than ever because of the recognition I get from fellow bloggers and readers. Getting another Liebster award inspires me to learn more, improve and continue what I love doing. And Ruhie of The Sweet Life, thanks so much for this.
  
1. Purpose in Life
To be a loving wife, good daughter, loyal friend, and be happy.

2. Things that Make me Happy
A lot. Few of these are: days off and payday :) And oh, if hubby's favorite football team, Man United, wins, then I'll definitely have a good day. He's mood relies on how they play.

3. When and Why I Started blogging
I started blogging last July 2011. It was when I left my hometown (Cebu), and flew to UK to be with my hubby. The impulsive one way flight to a foreign country was so overwhelming that I started sharing everything in my blog. My very first blog post, Setting Foot on English Grounds, talks all about the crazy first time experiences I had. 

4. Favorite pastime
Blogging, browsing Tweets, checking my Facebook, learn some dance moves(crappy, but at least Im trying), Selling stuff on Ebay, Tae-Bo

5. My addictions
Taking photos, and posting them on Instagram

6. One thing I'd Like to Change in Myself
I am very shy! I already listed that on my New Year's resolution. So I'm working on it.

7. Love or Money
Can I have both? ^_^

8. Birthday and Sun Sign
9th of Feb. Aquarius

9. My Best Feature according to Me
I'm bias, so I'd say my smile. :) I guess being petite is a great feature too because almost any clothes fits me. 

10. A Secret about myself
I have a belly piercing and a tattoo. I always get surprised reactions from people when they see it. They didn't expect me to have one because of my timid personality.

So that's about me. I'm passing this award to these lovely bloggers:

Award Rules:
1. You must answer 10 questions set to you by the blogger. 
2. You must pass on the award to 10 deserving upcoming bloggers who have less than 300 followers
3. Create 10 questions for the bloggers you tagged. (I prefer using the same questions as above)
4. These lucky bloggers must be told 

Spread the love! x

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the recognition I am very appreciative of it :)

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    Curvy Cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me for the Liebster award, Donah!
    I'm feeling really honored that you thought of me (:

    xo
    Steph
    www.notebookbystephanie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award, Don! I appreciated the effort. More power and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) I'm glad to have you among my followers.

    xoxo Nancy S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww sweet! Thanks Don for including me i really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Donah!

    ReplyDelete

... Love to know what you think =) ...