Sunday, 20 January 2013

Let it Snow

 photo Jan13Aztec1_zps0506b9d7.jpg
    Jumper-River Island, Boots-F&F, Leggings-New Look, Hat-H&M
   
     Is everyone enjoying the snowfall last Friday? So lucky it started drizzling on my days off, then I have the whole day to go out and enjoy it. Though this is not really my first one, seeing the whole town covered white still amazes me. The snow is quite heavy that day, so I left my DSLR cam and brought my small nifty camera instead. Before I left for a chilling stroll, hubby managed to take some few shots of my snow get-up. I'm wearing a jumper I recently got last Christmas in River Island, Aztec leggings from New Look, F&F ankle boots, and then donned my H&M maroon hat to add a bit of colour to my outfit. But mind you, I changed right afterwards and worn something a lot warmer instead.

9 comments:

... Love to know what you think =) ...