- My month long holiday starts today! And you can't believe the first thing I want to do... Lie in bed and do nothing. Haha! Getting enough sleep, or a well rested one, seems to be my huge struggle for me. So I make sure I get enough snooze while I can.
- With extra days off before our scheduled flight, I finally have time to write even just one blog post and check other blogs that I missed.
- Talking about extra days, I managed to squeeze in a night out with few of the girls at work this weekend. Never been on a girly night out for so long!
- Hubby agreed to drop us off and pick us up later after the night out, as long as I have to watch Pacquaio and Mayweather's fight with him at his friend's house. It's a win-win arrangement for me. Woooo!
- I've been doing this online course recently, and I'm proud to say that I already passed half of it in less than a month. So I don't have to be bothered about it when I'm away.
Everything is going well so far. Now let me start writing my To-Do checklist before the excitement starts kicking right in, and things will just fly off my head. Have a great weekend everyone!